Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2004

Find me my dream,would you?

Me not feeling very good today : (
Wish I were good at something.
I feel like screaming at the top of my voice,
"Would somebody find me my dream?".
I very badly yearn for the experience of having a dream and then,working towards it.

Everyday I walk;
Down the alley or across the park.
Everyday I walk distant miles
and stare longingly at those distant isles.
There are so many of them,so green and so much of a sight.
Silently tears roll down speaking of my plight.
I know I cannot tread my way
until my dream is always on the sway.
Everyday I walk,
down the alley or across the park.
Everyday to the distant miles, I'm bound,
My path takes me to nowhere ,just round and round...

Ppl,guess I m getting a little too.....
If only u know ways to find one's dreams,lemme know...
Ciao!!

1 comment:

nullity said...

mmmm.....thats ur feelings u have poured...dont want to appreciate with words like "great" or "nice"....