Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2004

I woz laughing aloud!!!!

Now ppl,did you know how hard it is for me to laugh aloud??If you did,then u would not think of me as silly!!!The best thing I can do is give a wide grin.But today I surprised myself : )I really wish I woz not so complex a thinker to miss out on the silly jokes and simple ,kocchu kocchu laughters in life!!!Simple thinking is certainly not my cup of tea.I need to get some flexibility and should learn to flow around with ease.Like everything can be faked.....I'm faking to be cool ,when under the water, I'm paddling hard!!Ppl,does everyone get to do the same thing as me or are they really so cooool??!!

1 comment:

nullity said...

"I'm faking to be cool ,when under the water, I'm paddling hard!!Ppl,does everyone get to do the same thing as me or are they really so cooool??!!" - there are people who are really cool...i had a collegue of mine who is really cool and we call him as Mr. Cool/Smile. but that doesnt mean that he doesnt think much..he is a deep thinker...and a kind of not too much funny guy....on the other hand i have seen one of my boss who really fakes to be cool. but tthe sad part of it is that he is a worst faker...he pretends to think very deep...made everyone believe that he takes wise decisions (he seldom made any decisions)..he made everyone believe that he is cool...but literally he is not...bravery is nothing but hiding your fear wisely...wow!! what a great thinking....iam growing up...