Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

let me think...

How was the day? Today was kinda normal....and I didnt get to do much, of course waking until midnight yesternight had it own toll. I ended up fighting hard to keep my sleep away...these days I get to be on the phone so much...well, that should be sooo very much...Its almost like I am obsessed about the thing. Sometime I feel I would forget the art of speaking to the person in floosh and blood. And, to my effort to laugh out there is this person, who is trying for me in fact harder than me. Wish it works out atleast for his sake...let me call this person, friend! I think I am a little too distracted to be blogging some sensible stuff. Now, I hear an ambulance! and that gives me afraid! Guess it should be the same with everyone.

No comments: