Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 08, 2004

Not knowing the future is one thing and ...

Exploring what the future holds for us is onething that has driven mankind so far.Not knowing the future is one thing and knowing is another!Today something happened and then I had this spark of thought:We always wish we knew what was going to happen or what the future holds for us.Strange enough,we also wish we had not known what we know about the future!Well ,I 've,infact, quite a number of times!!!Wat ya say?Ppl,do you see that I'm getting a little too serious these days?If not,do tell me...I ll be happy!!!Yet another thing happened today....I woz good to some body!!!Well,dont take this as bragging .ok?Just that I 'm at a point where I thought I'm turning out to be a complete jerk and suddenly the sweet gal in me springs up and says "Ta Daa!!!".Really ppl,woz nt I talking about the "Off the balance"?This woz one aspect I meant.Guess I'm getting my grip back ; )So while I work on my balance ....you have a happy weekend!!

No comments: