Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Oh me, Monday is coming !!

Unwinding ur self, and getting to do what you want to do feels soooo good....and sundays, are meant exactly for that ; )As for me,I woke up to meet Mr.Sun shining bright in the 10 o' clock sky,had my careless brunch,had the music on and dived into my book... Gibran again!This is life!!!Who could ask for anything more??!I woz reading the book lying in my bed,rolling around in every other awkward position,then in the stairs,then getting myself onto the box window, the terrace ,up the ladder ,on the over-head tank,....every other place I woz feeling comfortable.This is one reason I prefer reading REAL books to the E-ones!With the real one,I get not just the words ,but the smell of the leaves ,...the texture ,hmmm ...,and on feeling sleepy,you can just dip your face into it or cover ur face over...or may be it ll be a pillow!Books sure are my best friends ; )Now,look at me!!!I totally ran off my subject!!!!So, to do some justice to my subject:Sure, with a few ticking of the clock, Monday would be here!!!Dont you c it...Sundays fly toooo fast?But why would they have to :(

1 comment:

nullity said...

my dear friend..do u know huv powerful ur words are..whenever i come across something good to read, i use to keep it safe for a very nice occsion to read it..thats one of the reason why my bookshelf is filled with books...iam waiting for the fine occasion to start reading....but after peeping through your blog, i found it to be very nice, but i have never postponded reading...iam reading, reading, reading,, and reading......dont know the reason but i feel like "ah! ive come across this, ive did this, ive thought abt this, this has happened to me also, bla, bla, bla.............."i ve been undergoing a different feeling.....reading my thoughts in the words of an unseen stranger....i like this feeling