Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Reliving childhood...

I'm really amazed!!!My days are getting better and better and better!!!My best friend has come down from elsewhere and G.Bell woz very INSTRUMENTAL in making up for the lost years!!To add up to this,me got in touch with a buddy from school...after 6 long years!!!!Today saw many a blossoms....of beautiful friendships.Guess my bouquet is getting bigger!!!Now ,this gives me an added responsiblity:I've got to take real good care of every blossom!For the happiness thay bring into my life....I would n't mind going to the end of the world!!!Do you know...I'm smiling almost the entire day!Well,thats means there are so many around to make me smile!!!Now,the same old story...Good ppl with Good intentions...Will do Gab!They know it !!!While I smile ,you stay smiling too!!!Happy smiling : )

No comments: