Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Remembering Gibran ....

Truly a prophet...Gibran!Tonight I leave home and the pain I feel almost close to getting derooted.And strange,this happens every time : (Hmm yet another time I found myself in remorse.And ofcourse,there were my folks who had to put up with my tantrums...and my friends.Laziness has always been an integral part of me...today I woz too lazy to meet my best friend and I gave my usual excuse to me.."Therez always a next time!".But I really really wish I cud have met her :(Coming back to Gibran,well, in his "Prophet",he talks about leaving the land of his dreams and nightmares...and his feelings about the parting....close to wat I felt having to part home.Guess my words cant make as much sense and impact.But my thoughts are mine : )

No comments: