Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

So long....so good

I take a deep relaxing breathe and as my eye-lids are drawn down,my memoir unwinds....Now folks,if I sound a little up,the reason is that this is my maiden venture into blogging.U c urself in me...huh?Well,coming back to my memoir,life has been really really good to me,ofcourse it had itz own reservations!My earliest memory goes back to my kinder garden when my home woz soooo much like the one on the wooden plaque that says "Home Sweet Home".To have a humble and sweet beginning is a priviledge and u can count me as one such priviledged.And my journey thereof has been a real kool one.I 've so many things to account for "adipoli"(thatz "kool" in malayalam)......great folks back at home,frenz,enemies(do I have any..?...They sure are good...they haven't shown up for sooo long !),music,books,chocolates,ice-creamz...Do I sound prosaicly poetic or poetically prosaic?Either way,itz 'coz I ve drunk too much of my nostalgia.Hey ppl,I'm such an over-thinker that I wish I had a switch to turn-off my thinking;But now,I can hardly think of anything to impressively kick-start my blog.May be I l make blog impressive with unimpressive ideas...sounds confusing?Sure,it does.Btw,who am I trying to impress?Now,this has triggered off my thinking for sure!!!Now that I've started thinking....lemme stop blogging ; )What ya say?

1 comment:

nullity said...

"what ya say?"....i would say thats the greatest thing you have done....the start..come back and see ur start whenever possible....

for me....i have come to the end...i have no more "previous posts" to read...

hahahahha