Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Surprize..so many of them!!

If only I could freeze the moment of surprise I had yesterday...There woz this treat which woz a sure blast of surprise.What it is I shall hold close to me or itz infact me!!!And about the person,lemme tell you,hez one brain whiz,a little too analytical,practical,sporty,sensible and ofcourse my friend and sure makes me feel go down and under."Down and Under"??Well, that reminds me of my awful bowling patch :( Hushhhhh...lemme not think about it....therez so much to celebrate!!!
I felt kinda crazy looking at the treat.Guess I'm getting a little to self-indulgent.But is that not what a blog is all about??
And yet another surprise came my way!!!
It woz a comment on my blog....infact an encouraging one!Well,it woz supposedly anonymous comment ; )
For the first day of blogging,it woz kool.Guess the person woz just trying to be good to me.Now,this substantiates my idea that the world is so full of ppl with good intentions.Guess I'm getting luckier day by day...getting to meet one so often!
There were a few other teeny weeny surprises that made my day.Guess I wud keep them off record.
Now,I think is time to wind up my blogging...coz there are too many ppl cramming in...So thats for now.Chao!!!

No comments: