Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Thank you G.Bell!!

Graham Bell,whereever you are,a thousand thanks to you!!!I really cant imagine a world without ur baby....every time it cries...sweet sound!These days I 'm kinda getting close to living on the phone....reminds me my good old school days...well they aren't that old!!!For this one reason,I would make science my religion and G.Bell my God!!!I make sense dont I??Speaking of science,the stories of scientists portray most of them at the low end of sanity test or atleast with a darker corner in them.Well the term "Sanity test"(mind you,itz got nothing to do with S/W testing),I got it from a friend of mine.As for him,he oscillates between the extremes when it comes to the same.Makes so much sense somtimes and so much non-sense at others.I should try catching him somewhere between the slices!!Coming back to life over the phone,I really wonder how so many ppl can just hang up after doing the mere data transfer.Guess they are the furthest from lateral thinking!!!And the sheer pleasure they miss out!!!I end the day's blog praying that the ignorant lot may be enlightened and may live happily ever after(Over the phone ofcourse!!)!!!

No comments: