Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Thinking hard

Today is the kinda day that would make me go blank.Nothing really happened!!!I can hardly think of anything to put down in my blog!!Now,the one reason that makes me blog is that I ve got time to kill ;)I m really enthusiastic about the little something that I'm upto.Guess I ll keep it to myself!Today, I read the blog of i_whisper on live journal and I really liked it!!Having nothing to do is really inspiring me to cook up something whacky!!This is one thought:The file with a stick is a stick file and the stick holding the file is a file stick!!!Now,I know whatz running in ur mind....you are thinking ,"what in the world has happened to Gab?".Well,in this free world,dont I ve the freedom to just let go ??(I let go a little tooo often haan?)Ppl,I'm totally drained out(waiting for my snax?) ...guess I ll wind up here!C ya!!!

1 comment:

nullity said...

nice post..