Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

What about "The Present"?

"The Present" is what I have in my hand for the day.Spencer Johnson gives it straight and simple,and the book,a good one to read ...and to live.The day started with an unfair amount of laziness but,I managed to take control of it.But at the dark crevices of my mind, voices scream about the sweetness of slumber : (Wish I could do more and more of sleeping(To make up for the sleep deprivation I suffer lately)."A smile is better than a laughter",says my friend.And what an eye-opener it woz to me!!!Really, all the really good things in my life have made me smile....not laugh?!!Did I tell you,I laughed yesternight....infact, a lot?!Thatz a really good news....for me atleast ; )So,while I smile about my laughter...you stay smiling or laughing....to put it simple......"Be Happy!!!" : )

1 comment:

nullity said...

great...