Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2004

On time...

Ppl,the unpredictability of life just gave a hard blow on my face.In the weekend that just passed by....I made some fond memories,fulfilling some long-awaited wishes,doing some close to heart stuff.Thankfully,I did what I had to do!!!Today,nothingz just the same.My life is........so much like a gushing torrent!!I never knew the importance of living in the present until my river made this swirl.Two lessons learnt from the weekend happening:1. Never make a decision when you ve given your brains away2. And dont use your brain when your heart's got something to sayI can but try ...to live in the present,for, my past is gone I dont have it,my future hasn't arrived and brooding over these,my present ,I merely forget :(From hereon,my efforts I ll make them steadfast that when I look back at my life,I dont regret the things I ve or haven't done.k,ppl,guess this is going a little too ...well...hmmm..forget it!!!Life calls....catch you later.

No comments: