Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Peace returns..

Ppl,after all the stress that had been thru for the couple of days,peace gently breezes in:)Someway,at the end of every tunnel I see light and I'm humbly thankful for that.Communication is such a vital part of any relationship..thankfully my little too analytical friend struck the right chord at the right time!!!A person likely to turn me into a cannibal...Yesterday woz markedly a day to celebrate life and I exactly did that...by myself ,under the moon,flirting stars,my favourite junk food and soft-drink....smiling ,thinking ...Boy,this is life...to cry all my tears and laugh all my laughters....to experience the beauty of the most subtle tender feelings,the gushing emotions...Today turned out to an equally sensible day,with a sense of purpose and feeling good about myself.The more ppl in my day....the more complete my day becomes...the richer I feel..

No comments: