Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Sweet Home : )

Me back at home!!!!This place sure is my den!!!Here, I celebrate my catch or lick my wounds.....But at the end of the day...I'm happy at home.Back home I would nt call things warm and sunny...coz itzzz all pouring and fever has blanketed the festivity :(Today my experiments with cooking worked!!!I woz kinda responsible too...well,at home,thatz the last thing I 'm!!!My pop iz a sweeeet person and I love him soooo much.But on the contrary my means of communication is arguments.Arguments all the time!!!Thankz to our bad memories....we get easened off quick :)Yet another thought props up:"Distance makes the heart grow fonder".Sooo true!!Ppl,of all the things I have in my life....my peope I hold closest to my heart..Today I have a sense of accomplishment....it was trivial but made more sense to me!!Getting to meet a sweet friend and her hubby after a real long time made my yesterday happy.Me!!I forgot the word of wisdom that came from that meeek gal!!!Guess I ll keep that as a guideline for my life.Everyone needs a friend!!!!!

No comments: