Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

whatsoever....

Ppl I'm losing my enthu 4 my blog these days.It has become more of a ritual.Not that I've lost my passion ...but just that I'm preoccupied with too many thoughts...delving into thinking too much has over-powered my writing.Something important happened the prev. Sunday....strange...it did not have as much impact as it should.The closer I get to the other side of the river,I start to realize may be the grass is not that greener :) Wish I dont have to cross the river anyway.Speaking of anger,I really wish I knew how to make the most of the emotion.It sure is an art!I had always wanted to say the right things at the right time, in an assertive way and to get the message across.In some situations I'm strangled between two choices....to hurt or to get hurt....and somehow I'm not comfortable with the first and so I settle for the second ,just to find myself all the more uncomfortable :(Is there any place mid-way??

No comments: