Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Yet another H A P P P P P P P P P P P P P P Y day!!!!

Ppl,the day started on a very low note with me missing home.But then,a magician came into the picture and with the swish of his wand(I shall call it that way!) I had a smile on my face!!!Geeee I'm still smiling...the magic stays!!!Today is one of those happy happy days when something that you least expect to happen happens!!!This sure is my day!!!!Someone painted it perfect for me!!!I really wonder how all these happens !How on earth does everyone of these people know that I need them in my life??!!!These happy things happening...they make me kinda humble and so thankful.If only I see God in tangible form,then I would give Him a BIG BEAR hug!!Thatz how much thankful I am!!Wishing and praying that you have as much happiness as ur hearts can hold!!You know, Godz my buddy and I ve an edge over you !!!Boy,I'm getting trumpetty!!!Keep smiling :)

No comments: