Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

yippeeeee

yipppeeee!!Ppl,you know, today, I ve something really kool to blog!!!!!First ,for the first time in my life I got to wear a helmet!!Now dont take me for crazy!!!It woz a really funny feeling that made me sooooo happy:)I felt like a tiny little puppy taken for a walk in a big city,for the first time.It woz a medley of emotions...initially, I felt like a stupid ,but then the world looked so different with a helmet on,...so new,so beautiful in a strange sense!!!!The new perspective presented the scene with mysterious beauty .Now,coming to the really ultimate happening ...we won a set of TT against gooood players!!!Our's woz a mixed doubles match and both of us novice... may be it woz just a set...But it made a big difference to us.We started out feeling as under-dogs and then,... we realised then at the end of the match..we realized we were not that baad.Winning a set made us happy..but the other element that made me happier woz that something that has much to do with hope.Hope, sure, is a beautiful word....subtle yet sooo strong!!!Hope is God.....now I know!!Wat ya say???

No comments: