Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Flagging off another year...

Ppl,itz a new dawn for me...filled with new dreams,new hopes,new hues...yup..you gottit...years back,this day, I landed on earth!!The flag-off woz a good one...I'm talking about the calls that came to greet me...some as surprises,some as affirmations,.....and the loving people at the other end of the call.Lotsa happiness can make a person cry..believe me...I did!For all the love and warmth that surrounds me...I bow low and silently weep.What ve I done to deserve such a life?I find no answer...but then,the funda is what do I do with such a life.From hereon I ll paint my life that everyone who knows me, is happy to know me.....in my strokes I may err...but I still shall paint:)My folks,Thanks for making my life beautiful!Thank you God,consider yourself hugged !

No comments: