Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 03, 2004

Itz my life!!!

Off-late I ve been doing lotsa thinking.Conforming to common standards has never been me.Somehow, I just dont blend with the crowd...well there are ppl that I meet at my frequency,but some how I end up being the odd one...some times lonely.Growing up is something I ve to do alone....and so it shall be!Guess I'm growing up!!!!Now contemplating on the fairer side of life....I ve recently got bitten by the quiz bug and that keeps my enthu high.Swimming in nostalgia ...good old days....sitter...enthu..piece-of-cake stuff.......does nt make sense..huh??Does nt matter folks....Just know : Once I woz enthusiasm personified:)Speaking of my strange ways....mine are butter-fingers.Guess lotsa ppl out there must be laughing their hearts out...seeing me fumbling for my TT ball.Gotto work on a firmer hold and better reflex.I really am getting the hang of the game!!!!!I owe it all to my coaches.I see so much of myself in them...just that it does not work the other way ;)My long-awaited spring .....itz looming close: )How unfair I perceive life....I still have a reaon to be thankful:)Gotto be thankful for that!!!Wish I could do something out-of-the-box...something really jumpy and adventourous....Suggestions invited:)

1 comment:

nullity said...

This post....started somewhere......and ended somewhere.....:-?