Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My medley...

Ppl,Today I'm in a medley of emotions.First I'm sad coz itz like I'm having a repulsive effect on all my good friends :(Almost all of them are moving to different places!Then,I ve a smile on my face 'cos now I feel the intense impact they have on me.....how muchthey ve given of themselves....Pinne,starting this day glancing thru my blog, I feel happy....I ve had so many happy times..so many good times to cherish.Recollecting an incident can create,quite the same impact as the incident itself..naa?So reliving my special moments...Looking forward to making a good beginning today...the start of the month.Heading to work...Chao!!!Btw,Dear Anonymous,a comment or two would be of help : - )wat ya say??Missing on wat you gotto say....

No comments: