Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Resumed reading...

The spirit of the universe conspires to make the deepest desire of the heart to come true.My today trailed by the words of Paulo Coelho I got to lay my hands on 'Illusions-The Adventures of the reluctant messiah' by Richard Bach.After 'J.S'(thought I ll get a lil lazy about putting down 'Jonathan Seagull'),this book gives me another reason to go for Bach's.Guess next I ll go for 'The Bridge across forever'."Leave me on an island without food and water and I ll live.Leave me in a room without books and I shall perish."Hey,I wanted to say this!!!!Books open worlds to me...where I can swim in the waters of my imagination...to get into the mind of another...to perceive and understand at an elevated plane....to go beyond the visible and tangible...The adventurer in me.....thats the best part of me...the one I like the most in me.Now ....heading on a venture....c ya!!!

No comments: