Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

As tear drops trickle..

Ppl,today or these days aint doing that good for me:(First,itz the lost feeling that haunts me,then aloneness,then misunderstanding...confused friends...well there were times when I thought I dint have to speak for them to understand..Now,they are doing the thinking for me and just that I do not conform to their thoughts.Ppl,when I started out typing this blog,I woz on a emotional hi...close to breaking out...now,itz more than half an hour and I just feel numb.What ever it is, I want to be heading in a direction where my journey would get me some where better as a person,lots more happier and lots more sensible.So also I want my journey to be as wonderful as the destiny.I really dont know me very well.So the best thing to do is to be the best I can be.Staying positive that the sunshine after the showers will be beautifuller..."The day I aint smiling a single smile,Itz the day I aint living."

1 comment:

nullity said...

"I really dont know me very well.So the best thing to do is to be the best I can be"......all the best