Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2005

A beautiful love...

Folks,today I got to see a beautiful manifestation of love.You know,the kinda love thatz so simple ,humble,plain and yet so beautiful,so filled with trust and respect for one another.Someway, I think it is through these little acts of love,that life makes greater meaning.Times like these ring the bell that life is beautiful,restores my faith in humanity and makes me want to live my life with more meaning ...with more love...At this moment as I see love through them,I pray that this togetherness stays for ever...to fill this world with their music ,to paint more colours to the rainbow,to make many a blossom bloom...The world needs so much of love,so much love...May the prince and the princess live happily forever ...

No comments: