Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2005

Lost to be found

I really wonder why so very many times I feel so lost,not knowing who am I'm,where I'm and where to am heading to.Sometimes,I dont even know if my road would take me to where I want to go...Even worse,I dont know where I want to go :(Is feeling lost part of life's design??I really wish life's patterns were all the more clearer that I may know the course of it.Would nt knowing where to go ,make life all the more vivid ?Or is it like knowing the destiny speeds up the trail and diminishes the happiness in the course of the journey?I remember "The missing Piece" by SilverStein,about how rolling very fast thru life,one is likely to miss out on the dew drop and the rainbow and the wriggly worm.But if I stop to marvel at them,wont I be way behind?If it is a race I'm running,what am I running it for and where does it take me???So many questions...So lost a feeling....waiting to be found......by whom,where,how....I ve no answers :(Ppl,do you have the answers??

No comments: