Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 08, 2005

Philosophy

Ppl,today,I m job less.I set out to probe into the multitudinous of thoughts that aimlessly wander in the planes of my mind,which stretch out beyond the horizons ,into the ever farther ...never-ending ...I got just a bit philosophical, whacky ,crazy ...you name it.Me would like to throw some intriguing thoughts to the philosopher in you...So, do you have it in you????Here you have it:"Life is like a bunch of grapes.Some are sweet,some are sour,Some are bitter, some are bland,Everyday, what you have,is what you take in your hand""The most cherished moments in life turn out to be those when you dared to make a complete fool of yourself ,stand afar and laugh at yourself""No task is difficult,provided, somebody is to do it or you ve done it ""Which takes more courage...hanging on or letting go?"Wow,Ppl,I never knew philosophy woz this eazzzzy??!I mean no offence!!!May be this is all crap...but as long as I can think and put my thoughts into words and words on the web...I know I'm living and breathing and thinking( Please read as breathing,living and thinking)...and I m stayin connected...I'm thankful!!!!Now,you be happy you have the world at your reach and you can read(even if that meant reading crap)!!!To be honest,I dont think any thought is crap or silly or stupid....as long as you can think ....anything that comes to your mind is just great.There are nothing as good ,better or best thoughts....are there???you know what,having nothing to do is sometimes the best way to be ...aint it that way?Me seein a new me in me now!My thanks goes out to all those who were there on the 1st of April,giving me your valuable comments and suggestions.I now know how much you see yourselves in me.Thank you!!!I love you all!!!I just sounded like I woz at the Cannes...dint I ?? :pBtw, " < " really works!!!!<>

No comments: