Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Counting my blessings

I ve been stewing these days and making lives rotten for me and ppl around me as well.So,I stop and count my blessings :* I'm alive to c this day.* I ve a home ...yeah...thatz soo soooo far :(...now,lemme forget that part...* I can read* My days are filled with music* I ve a degree* I get a pay every month ...now dont ask about my job ...itz highly confidential?!!!!* I had been Hyderabad jlt* I had my favourite sweet and porridge for breakfast.* I ve the best of frenz :)* I ve tasted banana parathas* I ve had a great start this year* My brain ...itz still working!!!!* I'm without any debts...oh forget those itsy bitsy ones ;) I can always clear them* I'm learning something new everyday* I ve trekked* I ve played with exaltation* I make good sanwiches...you know the ones with potato wafers,etc??* My folks...I ve a loving family * I'm my frenz' pet* Some trust me* Some count on me* Some think I'm an angel ....reaaaaallllly...I promise!!!!* Some believe that I make a fine friend* Some actually read my blog... well you are !!!* And so many forgive me...........So,many blessings...I'm losing count.Now,that I know how very special my life is ...I'm heading off to happy living !!!Happy living to all you folks!!!!C ya :)

1 comment:

nullity said...

you are God's own child...i mean the God of all small things....happy journey...