Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Omnipotent God???

Oh please....dont get me wrong...I do believe in supra existence!!!What I want to share with you is about my today's visit to a tsunami shattered fishing village.If you think I'm going to talk about the losses and grief and the pain....well you are in for a topple.If Tsunami proved to the world the vigour of nature and the painful helplessness of mankind...post-Tsunami,as I see ,is pay-back time!Itz about how mankind sprung back to life and fullness with all zeal and how they ve managed to make a beautiful pattern out of their shattered lives.With their smiles,they ve painted colours over the grey of void and pain.Their love for 'The Lady' still remains!!To be God...huh ... must be dull and mundane!!Lifez always too good ...endless wellspring of power,music,breeze,peace and pretty angels with wands and lyres ,and then ...therez no place better :(Playing monopoly ... can you imagine what a drab it can be??But facing the vagaries of life,fighting the odds,surviving the blows and then rising to life with so much passion and hope,...the indomitable will of humans and the undying hope.... in that I see fullness given to the meaning of life.That reminds me of "Magnanimity lies not in never falling.But rising after every fall".

1 comment:

nullity said...

excellent......