Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Open ?? Closed??

"Personality can open doors,but only character can keep them open. "-Elmer G. LettermanThis had been my signature quote yesterday.This opened up a discussion about my doors .Well,speaking of my world ....faring through is pretty easy....a few exchanges of smiles and hi and then you are on the escalator to my world.About staying there...well, you choose your own role....being a passer-by, an on-looker, a companion,a team-mate,an acquaintance,a comrade,a close friend ,a best friend or much more ...a part of my soul.How long you stay depends very much on whether you choose to stay and for how long.Then,about my streets....some are so full of colours,fragrances and life like the bazaars of Hyderabad...but then,there are some dull,grey streets which may just lead you to dead ends....then there are some paths untrodden.And ofcourse the secret alleys I shall keep off from anyone and some... even I m deluded from knowing.Every time a person walks past the doors to my world....a new path is paved ,foot prints,rendezvous et all.Where the path leads ...I leave it to the might of choice and time and space.So,thatz about it ....all I can think and share about my world.Au revoir:)

1 comment:

nullity said...

great thoughts, very clearly explained...