Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blaring silence and other WISE

Things happened yesterday that spurred my thoughts on human relationships.I ll just confine to putting down my thoughts on the incidents , leaving behind what exactly the incidents were.
Inference from Scenario 1:
Sometimes with people , all you have to do is talk.Talk your heart out until you are emptied or your cappucino gets cold :-)
Like it is a writer's block , each one of us , at some point of time , go blank or more so inert that we are not affected by anything happening around or to us.But the person sitting across just isn't you!!!
That makes it necessary to spell out something or any thing that gets the message across.
Inference from Scenario 2:
Sometimes with people , all you have to do is hold your silence :-)
I know...I sound wickedly fickle.
Believe me!!The times when you shout out at the top of your voice , scream until your voice box needs overhaul , thatz when you become too loud that people cant hear you.
If at that moment you can hold your silence , you will be heard.
Inference from Scenario 3:
Yet another experience that required that I speak up , loud, clear and SPECIFIC , and move away , so that that you give the other person sometime to actually get what you said...for the whole idea to sink in.
So , that is all about what I reflected on .
Just when I was about close down on this post, I had a short meeting that revealed to me yet another reason to talk...not to communicate , not to express views , not to have anything accomplished...except for the talking itself.

MM : How about we meet up now?
Me : Sure.
MM : I just dint want to postpone this any further.The floor is your yours.
Me : I require some clarifications on ..... and why ....happened.
MM : Actually , we are really aware of whatz ahppening...and we are working on it.
We just have to arriev at a consensus...and that will take a while from now.
Me : What about .... that was supposed to happen?
MM : Infact , that is one more thing we are looking at.We are expecting it to happen very soon.Just that we are working on to arrive at a cumulative decisioning process , which will facilitate the decision-making in this regard.
Me :hmm...
MM :So , what I would suggest is wait for some more time and things will come out with great prospects.But mean while , do give in your inputs because your feedbacks will help us improve.
Me : Sure.Thanks.

After the meeting:
OBJECT - STATE
Me *BLANK*
MM *GOK* (If only you dint know what it is : "God Only Knows").

Conversations for conversation's sake :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"....If at that moment you can hold your silence , you will be heard."

BRILLIANT.
I read this over and over.
Well said.
Veronica

csy0182 said...

I like the inference 2. 'n I guess the intelligentsia uses it quite often with stunning effects...

'n now I know who You are also :)

Risha said...

Chaos, I doubt if I m, who you think I m :-)
Neways..you ve any clue on how to back-date an post in blogger?

csy0182 said...

Yep.. go to ur dashboard. Select the post which you wanna backdate for Editing. At the bottom of your edit page there is link for "Post and Comment Options"... There you go .. whatever you want is there :)

Risha said...

Thanks Chaos!!
Bottonline: All one needs is right there.Just that one needs to look well to find it :-)

Risha said...

Veronica, Karthik and Chaos, thank you for your comments.