Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Call me Gab


Where did I get this from?Is it in my genes or did I pick it from the world I was given unto or may be all the universe conspired or may be it is THE force?How did I become so?
Now , now , now , before I get you on my nerves , I was just talking about how garrulous I can be.I ll add 'incessantly' garrulous to make it more close to what is reality.Did I tell you about the whole night I spent chatty with my cousin?Thatz not just the one time.
The idea of conversing somehow appeals to me so very much.I simply love talking!!I can talk when I ve something to talk , when I ve nothing to talk , or even when no one to talk.
The gift of gab ...it iz my thirst and it is my quenching waters, my pain and my pleasure.
And then there are times when I just dont need any one to talk to.I am happy-go-lucky talking to my self.And all the self-talk , it has done so much for me .It has been my console,motivation,discipline, my vent and my window , and very many things I cannot give a name.
Oh I almost forgot , why did I think of my chatty ways?!It all started when I wanted to wish a friend of mine , who just got encaged :-)
I started out wishing him on his engagement , then went on to wish him a happy marriage , then cute and naughty kids ,then active toddlers , then they grow up to be a studious lot , then responsible grown-ups , then I was wishing on them taking over the family , filling their home with love,light and laughter and offering their mom and dad life's best , then the couple walking down to cut their sixtieth anniversary cake.Boy...a moment later I was thinking how weird are my thinking ways..how dare I spell all the gibberish I concocted!
Am wondering what the guy who shared the good news would have thought?!
What with him..I shall unflichingly make good of my gift.
Is my good good enough ?
The question remains :-)

P.S: Long , long ago , before I moved in here ,I used to blog as 'Gab' :-)

1 comment:

nullity said...

"can talk when I ve something to talk , when I ve nothing to talk , or even when no one to talk"..."And then there are times when I just dont need any one to talk to.I am happy-go-lucky talking to my self"---i can understand....talking to one's own self...those are the very tiny things which almost becomes our habit without even realising it...when i read this.. i feel...ah! even i do this....not much talking with others..may be because people will hurt my feelings...or they might think its useless....or poeple may think its too philosophical...dont know...talking to our innerself is really safe...there is no one to oppose, except us....sometimes it goes beyond control... i really talk aloud while driving...the passers look at me strangely...thats funniest part of it.....