Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 28, 2006

The elixir of life

I wanted to do it for long ....somehow I just dint get the chance to make it or may be I had not looked enough .I knew it feels great...I ve seen it in the eyes of the one I shall call 'patriot'.He's done it and I ve been there then .
Yeah..there have been many of them who ve had a taste of me ...whether or not I wanted.It hurts.It hurts a lot when you are tasted against your will.But with life and such grimy creatures around...I dint have a choice :-(
But today was different.I had given of myself, a decision arising from my own free-will.If you ask me the name , I cannot tell.Even if you insist I cannot ...the name was the last thing I could think of then.I dint care.
The experience was painful but not as much as I thought it would.Now ,feeling a wee-bit dizzy , or may be itz all in my mind.The warm gushes that left me ..aah I felt good ! Feels like for once I ve done what I ve always wanted to do.
...
..
..
.
.
.
I donated blood ;- )

(If that slimy grey matter sitting slyly inside that hardened cranium of yours painted any thought blue or green...I m all giggles...)

Those grimy creatures that I was talking about ...call them 'mosquitoes' ...mwahh hahha hhaa....

Now for the sensible thing I intend to put down:
You can actually save lives just by parting with a little of your blood.If you intend to, but dont know where (just like I was once), check this out :
indianblooddonors.com

You can also contact Lions Blood line here:
lionsbloodline.com


You can make a difference!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

buhuhuhahahahahahahahaha :o)))))))

dinesh said...

Good one that ! I cheated unintentionally though...The "I dontated blood" line was the first one that hit my eyes...so the suspense was not there. In spite of that, I think you disguised it really well ! :)

My first time here..through Prabhu Karthik's blog.

expertdabbler said...

Ofcourse we met today:)

I could guess the blood donation part but not the mosquito factor:)

Donating blood! Nice of u!

Is donating restricted to just blood or if it can be extended to kaimathu now and then? :))

Way to go!! Keep it up!

csy0182 said...

Giggle away lady... When I read the first few lines, I was like.. "whoa!!! wats goin on?..."

:)

Anonymous said...

thats good, keep do things good..

anees@kodiyathur.com

Risha said...

@Dinesh, Chaos et anonymity
Thanx a bunch!

@Prabhu Karthik
Maathu vaenum endral tharugiraen :p

@Loonie
No offense meant :-)