Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A thank you note

Opening up to all existing possibilities can itself lead to an astounding revelation.Today I chose to to do things which meant to me on a personal sense rather than the ones I force myself to do for a cause-effect outcome.
I spoke to frenz, listened to my favourite numbers, surfed the net , explored wikipaedia ...and then got to step in to a couple of blogs.I simply cannot stop being amused at the idea of whopping number of creative existences!!!
Blogs , I believe are the most amazing things that the internet has to offer , opening up the vistas of minds, creating space to breathe creativity ...the discussions, the stories, the lessons, the facts, the dreams and fantasies of unknown faces...the hoard of knowledge and experiences that are being shared across distances.Every blog I read , the richer I grow with experience.It is almost like someone else is living....just to make my life richer and better.
For all those who are making my life better...blogging and otherwise...thank you!!!

No comments: