Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 22, 2006

Lost and not found

If at point of time , you have wondered about the real you, I am just there , in that very spot , leaving my shadow to wonder where it is belongs to.
My shadow , I knew its been there with me , even when I was incapable of seeing it.Whether I ve been there for myself, I dont have an answer.But if there has to be an answer , I would have to say "no".

The very many times I ve deserted my self , grabbed my dreams away, trimmed-off my wings , chained my interests , crucified the self that was so very much me,the spurts of criticisms , I ve to say no.
And then, there had been times when I smiled when I wanted to snob , when I hanged-on when all I wanted was to let go , was angelic when I wanted to be otherwise , was patient whilst I was screaming insides.My self, I know ,is all marred.

Venue:Besant Nagar


The masks I wear in and out , the masks have become my second nature , I handle them with such ease,I can put thespians to shame.
If you ask me why, I dont have an answer.
If you ask me how , I dont know.
If you ask me to show my true face ,I cannot.
I dont remember having one.

May be I lost it even before I knew I had one.

3 comments:

Risha said...

hmm..I ve to think on that.
You know,sometimes, I really dunno how I will think.When I stop and question myself if I ve thought like I actually would do , I go blank !!!
Do you anytime think of why you think the way you think ???
Gosh...I wish I can do some tuning to reduce the complexity of my mind.

Risha said...

I m too small to think sooo big...But still "I" am.

nullity said...

I didnt realise this when i saw the masks...thats different thinking...today went through all ur posts...so my mind got tired to think further....topic is really good and not too big to think :)