Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Can't-think-of-one syndrome - II

Yeah ...yet another time the lame-ness syndrome returns...

This time the symptoms are expressing bold, italicised and what not.I am feeling a mixture of tiredness, sleep-walking and a wee-bit sulky and also a tinge dreamy.In fact I find things around hard to grasp and am experiencing a delay in comprehensing :-(

May be itz the dope :-p...may be the endless-chats,right through the nights, with my door-mouse cousin Tina, who desperately is on the look out to buy a college seat (pray shez in for a good deal), the travelling , cooking and oh I almost forgot...the two movies I had been to over this weekend(One "Pudupaettai" : night show :: bad option :-( If anyone gives me the exact count of the slain ones in the movie I am awarding them a bottle of nice , fresh, juicy blood.The screen was full of slaughter and blood-shed that I was feeling pucky and sticky of blood all-over.Eeek!!The other,"Thiruttu payalae" , seemed so much better after having watched the killer concoction.Infact , the plot was quite new to Tamil cinema and has been handled pretty well.Suchi's voice for Malavika weaves a magic.The climax was realistic and well-picturised), everything added up to the muddled-up me who is hazily typing this post out.This I m doing coz I m too confused to work, I dont want to blow up my code :-)

Well, work keeps me really really busy these days and to add to it I ve my exams comin up .I have to scrimmage for my books , I dont know where on earth they are :-(

The set up I m running must be through by now.Work calls !!
Signing off from cyber space ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the bus stand for the exams!! :)

Monami Roy said...

thank u SO MUCH for droppin by my blog. n im GLAD u likd it. please do come bak again.
n once try grass wid a lil bit alcohol. u will again not hav ne idea what ure doin..:D :D :D..
peace..!!
\m/

starry said...

Stopped to say Hello. nice blog you have.

Loga said...

All the best for exams, by the way what exams ;)?

Risha said...

@nishu ,starry nights
Thnk you :- )

@fozylet
shhh.....keep it low !!!
**LOL**

@ preacher
well...well.. well..what great counsel .

@ anonymous
Denksaey!!

@Loga
Hey gurl, thnx for droppin by :-)
I ve taken up an MBA and my exams are on.