Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Driven blanks...

With just one more exam to go , and that being quite some days away ... here I m back into my blogger bean-bag :-)

I have some wonderful , people who are chO chO chweeet that they make me go blank.Let me narrate ... I had escaped work under the pretext of my exams and my folks here thought that this was just the perfect time to go vacation :-)They with my other chO-chweet folks call up before and after exams wishing me luck (just what I need the most !) and asking me about how I performed .
But...what do I say ... one was a maths paper , which I stand a little chance of clearing ( ...thatz if the evaluator is on earth with the mission of redeeming miserable souls like me ...or the other way around...saving the brutal slaying of numbers )
And for the other theory paper , I prepared ...gulping down mid-night Fanta and munching on anything edible at sight...ofcourse while I studying.
Just when I thought I was prepared and hit the exam center I discovered I had prepared for the wrong paper !!!
Perfect picture."Just what I needed",I told myself ... a challenge to my under-utilized creativity.The rest you know!
On today's exam I hope to have a decent score , well, I had so proactively prepared for it ;-)

One more thing I wanted to share with you is how I met a school-mate of mine at the exam hall , while I was happily scanning the exam crowd (The reason is obvious : I had nothing better to do !!). I hit upon this familiar face and she returned a smile , right across the exam halls (yeah I was in one and she was there in the one rigth opposite mine).

Later , we exchanged plesantaries and numbers and some whoz-where , where n what stuff then asked me if I was the same old hyper , fidgety gurl I used to be ...what do I say ?!

She asked about whether I was in touch with my lost and found friend ...here again ...what do I say?!

P.S:This post rendered after a half-hour tiff with Blogger.

Lesson learnt : Next time around I should pay attention to Blogger's down time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! :o)))))

expertdabbler said...

ahem.. i did this during my MBA first yr exams...

all in the game:)

Risha said...

So, you did you MBA ...haaan?