Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Trip to my home-town

Had been to my home-town for a quick break.Trichy has not lost itz charm - the calm environment and the simple people.
Three days of dedicated sluggishness - stuck fervently to the routine of eating, sleeping and watching movies.
The world without CAS(Conditional-Access -System) is so abundant of choices!!!
Listing few things that I clung to on the television and my review:

Conspiracy theory - A faint plot ...well handled
Leave it to Beaver- Another coochy-coochy father-son story
Gia - A piece of life (The movie is actually the life story of Gia , a model)
Spartacus - A historic piece ( Infact I had seen another version of it)
Ed - KG
Vinnukum mannukum - spiced-up filler.

Friends-Season 10 - Entertaining... as always :-)

Got the book that PK had suggested - "What whould I do with my life" by Po Bronson.Started off with it a little.
Discussed stuff with Nimmi...aahhh...sweet old days :-)
The good thing about some special friends is that you can move on with life and then come back and feel like you ve always been in touch.All differences in space and time lose their meaning.Glad that I found one in Nimmi.In fact, I ve a bunch of them :-)

5 comments:

dinesh said...

"The good thing about some special friends is that you can move on with life and then come back and feel like you ve always been in touch.All differences in space and time lose their meaning"

Well said ! We become older, lose hair, put on fat, but with thosefew friends, it doesn't matter..It's like you're home !

Loga said...

Trichy is one of my favi towns.....i miss all the fun i had there..last lines r so true...

Risha said...

@dinesh
Thanks Dinesh : -)

@loga
Mine too :-)Good to see you here.How are you?Long time since I heard from you.

expertdabbler said...

i always have this impression when i visit cbe..
"Oh apdiye dhaan irukku!!"
maybe that's not true. but who cares... thats how it is for meand looks like i am not alone:)

btw ennai madhichu nan suggest pannina book vanginadhukku nandri:)

high time Landmark gave me some commission for promoting book sales:)

Risha said...

@pk
hmm, the crazy thing about life is the more we think that we think differently...the more we ll discover we donot :-)