Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A wish I wish

The very many times I was hurt,
the very many times you made me feel dumb,
the very many times you treated me like dirt,
like I had void for my brains,
the very many times you tramped over me...
I cannot keep count.
I was busy drawing a smile on my face,
painting my cheeks as if they blushed in joy,
keeping my eyes wide as in earnest attention.
I turn my brains off and you are the happiest.
Though your words made perfect non-sense to me,
I listened to you,agreed that I was wrong and
that you knew things.
when all I wished to tell you were just three words:
"Go to hell".
All wishes dont come true.

9 comments:

nullity said...

rather wish to come out of the hell.

Risha said...

@nullity
Hey I m no hell.Woz doing some thinking for someone I know.

@fozylet
Grrr...you cant be any more rude.
Ne ways..I end up smiling at my rather gray older posts.

And what you say makes perfect sense to me.

All with time.

nullity said...

Good god...:-)...ok then the comment goes to that someone u know...

Anonymous said...

Excellent poem... especially the ending..
it's been so long since I heard a proper down to earth retort/insult. :)

p.s
the first part of the poem , i thought u had also adopted the monu style ;)

monu said...

thats a nice one ramya...
and, i can say,
been there - done that!!!
:)

Risha said...

@Sanjiv
: )
@Monu
Hey Monu , thnx!

expertdabbler said...

ah! kavidhai kavidhai!

Risha said...

@pk
yenna nakkalaaa?

Sachin R K said...

So did this person read the post and get the message? :)