Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 05, 2006

And it ran happily ever after...

When I started out, I had told myself that no specifics about my job or projects will go into this blog.

But now something happened and I just cant help sharing it here in my blog.

The project I was working for past 5-6 months came to an official close today and it was one of the pilot projects on SCRUM methodology.

On the onset , we were all whimpering and whining about the new process and the very many meetings happen on a daily basis.But today , everything and everybody made sense.Nothing we cribbed over came to my mind.It seemed like a perfect ending.
Mostly it was the team...I was part of a great team , which made the long hours of work pleasant and work a pleasure.

Every project comes to close, goes live , with or without bugs.What makes a project memorable , more than the technical challenges and logic and business significance , is the rapport,camaraderie and the team-spirit that runs-through.

I am happy I was there , then.

Hoping the project will run fine for long.

Hope the fairy tale continues...

6 comments:

nullity said...

congrats & its time to kickoff celebrations..while handling projects, you get to taste success often...when the project gets over...as you said, after that hard work which was put in...its like drinking water after a long thirst...keep it up

Anonymous said...

It was Good to hear Risha :)

-reetuashwin...

மு.கார்த்திகேயன் said...

Hey Nisha..first time landed here.. good that you have also blogging.. I dont know this.. I saw this link in your orkut profile.. keep rocking

expertdabbler said...

>>And it ran happily ever after...

well, adhai Andy Murphy kite ketta dhhaan theriyum :D
ipdi namakku naamale paaratu kudutha dhaan undu :D

(now i know what is meant by "namakku naame" thittam!!)

Risha said...

@nullity, Reetuashwin
Thank you :-)

@karthikeyan
Thank you for dropping by.Sure, I 'll keep this going.

@PK
Idhu konjam kooda sari illa.Closure meetingkku vanthiruntha you wud ve known...ore puzhalchi ...maari maari apppreciations..oh God!!

Innikku varaikkum no issues :-)

Sachin R K said...

Let the fairy tale continue... till the first Support call after a production dump. :D

Sachin.