Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 24, 2007

From the other side of the globe ...

If you are reading this post and if you dint just hit upon here by accident ...thank you ...you sure have loads of vitamin H ...Hope :-)

Now that what you ve hoped has happened...go ahead I ve loads of storied to share ...

Lemme start of with how started off with my first ever flight ... that happened on
Feb 09 , 2007.

As I headed to the other side of the globe , the getting ready and setting-out was as much fun as the travel itself.I had the whole bunch of my folks come over to see me off.I sure I m filthy lucky when it comes to people ..I simply get the best !!!

Having put the peg in place , lemme sign off this post here.

"Wings and Whacks" , my not-so-travelogue ,

Coming up next ...

2 comments:

nullity said...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
Confucius

"Quote of the Day" in your blog on 26th.......Happy journeying...:-)

Sachin R K said...

Wow !!! Let me guess- Milwaukee??