Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Denver Days - I

Life works in strange and beautiful ways and one such road is what lead me to Denver.I headed to Denver for having as much fun and doing things i had only thought in my dreams.What awaited me was not just fun ...but a greater package ...9 loving hearts , with tonnes of warmth and 1 brother whom i had given to space and time and life thought i shud no longer miss.Things i had nt imagined ...not even in my dreams.

Well .. this post series is about my trip to Denver and Colarado Springs ...the places I visited , the things I tried , the adventures i put my self thru and best of all, the young men I met as strangers and parted as buddies.I shall refer to them by their pseudonames as our heroes dont like publicity as much [:p]

They are:

X - My sweet lil' brother .Oh the tiffs and the tussels ..I ll leave them to the past, coz thatz where they belong.I just dont have anything to say except that hez a brother I yearned for all along..and i found him back :-)

Alpha - A level headed guy ...small and smart.A gentleman in a kid's pack.A deep thinker and brilliant young chap.He likes to get just the feel of things ...just about anything under the sun and then stay putt.

Beta - A brainy guy ...also hard-working ( as much as I know !!!) , compassionate , studious guy ...you can call him a warm person...whose mission on earth is to increase global warming.Beta , the world needs your brain keep it working !!!

Raghavan - A versatile person and an ardent Kamal Haasan fan , whoz very keen on eye donation :p A percussion instrument player , palmist , musician and a humorist rolled into one.One who majorly gave me bouts of laughter..itz tough not to laugh when hez around.

Pulikutty (Alias) Ottaeri Nari - A very hard-working and responsible guy who bears on his shoulders more than his share of responsibilities...well experienced at many odd jobs and an excellent driving coach.He deserves more fun with life though.

Romeo - If we all need food , air and water to live ...he needs a mobile.A gentle and calm fella with enduring patience especially when it comes to posing for fotos .Well hez gotta charming smile :-)

Karappanpoochi - Dont ask me the root of his name ...the explanation does nt have a place here.I ve to say hes a very soft spoken , compassionate young man whoz best at lending a helping hand.Very subtle in expressing things.

A.C.P Anbuselvan Alias Sanjay Ramasamy - Well, you really have to cautious with this guy! He may look as lil' too meek and soft spoken ...thatz how well he disguises.A very enthusiatic , naughty , sharp young chap who might take the mollywood by storms.
Hez getting his portfolio done !!

Siddhu - A guy whom i dint get to know as much.One with a philosophical lights on , lost in his own world mostly (my guess is he was busy seeing ...sight seeing to be in specific) and the rest of the time went hi smelling wine [:p] and dozed.Food and sleep are his passion.

Naataamai - I saved up things about this guy till the end coz I ve a lil more than his share to tell.One with a level-head , exorbitant sense of humor ( he owes it to his home town-vaellampaalampatti(CBT) ..hope i got it right), adventure freak and with extra-ordinary people management skills.One brilliant person who awoke the rebel in me ...until i saw his sunshine personality.Truly a gem of a person.His adventures make me go whopping!!!

Now about the places I visited , I ll leave you with the listing now:

1)Aspen Mountains
2)Rockies
3)Pikes Peak
4)Cave of Winds
5)Royal Gorge
6)Garden of Gods.

More posts , pictures and details to follow...See you soon :-)

2 comments:

Selvakumar said...

I dint wanna say this...but this is the best that you have blogged so far...
I guess this is owed to Mr.Chris who has given us the chance to see and enjoy what you can do in the midst of all the cartoons that you witnessed....
I have started to be a fan of your blog and believe me...its Good work..Probably i may not know much abt reading but this is the first time i am reading and enjoying at the same time...
Keep on the Good stuff in and Have fun...
cya next time..

Risha said...

@kumar
Selva, this is what I call flattery.Neways thanx :-)