Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

My Denver Days - II ...The Rockies - Colarado

This trip was the first ever time in my life I hit the roads for a reaaal long drive and I absolutely enjoyed evry minute of it.The Rockies of Colarado are such an amazing sight that they filled with me with sheer awe.

With the weather getting warmer , we spotted anglers here and there , some of them with their mutts.That is what I call ...a worthy chunk of life :-) The warm sun , cool waters , fishing and your best buddy beside...who could ask for anything more ??

Hoping to try my hand in fishing ... I can imagine what subtle pleasure it wud be...

As much I tried to capture the beauty of the Rockies ...I know tried in vain.The beauty is far too over-powering to fit in a frame.

I tried!!!

Rockies


More of Rockies


Colarado River ...frozen and flowing


A glimpse of the country-side


House on a hill-top


Free and wild ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ensaai maadi!

Risha said...

@pk
Thanks Pk...bayangara busy pOla?