Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2007

Wings and Whacks - Heading to my new den...

Let me be quick about my travel from Atlanta to Minneapolis.This now was a small flight both in size and space ( as in distance).It must have been sub-zero then and I saw a pretty youg gurl walk in shorts , tee and slip ons , relishing her ice-cream!!
My god!!! I would have died of hypothermia.For me walking from the security check to the plane was so much of a challenge ..more so becoz of the winds.
The flight lasted over 2 hours and just whne I was grateful for
the hassle-free travel ( touch wood) ..my baggages were kinds lost and I got them the next noon.Thanks to all the expert advice , my hand luggage stuff helped me survive.
Seeing snow for the first time in my life, the what I felt about it...
thatz something I just cant put down in words.I was a little to excited ...that can
be an under-statement.
The drive from the airport to my apartment (after the sumptuous dinner at Maran's )was a white-carpetted one:)





I ll end this post with a pics of my apartment....well mine is one of these...and each of these is a rear-view(Is nt the view of the rear , a rear view ? :-))

No comments: