Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A snap-shot of me...

If this title makes you wonder why...dont think hard.Way back, I started out with this title as a series and somewhere in the lane , lost count.Now, too lazy to do a look-up.

Just now ..I finished 6 fortune cookies ...and I need as much fortune as I can have.

Dont ask me why and I ll start-off with a whole new episode of whining and cribbing.
Well...things are nt all that bad!!!!

For the little seed of hope they sow..I love fortune cookies.

Are you in the club?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm diabetic, love cookies but doc says no.....

Maverick

Risha said...

@anonymous
Well Maverick...relish life ...whoz gonna stop ???

Anonymous said...

yeah, relish life, thats wat my sweet angel used to tell me......