Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Too tired to give a name now...

3 days flew by in a wink.Before I cud realize I m here at my pod ...at work.

Friday was good ..with my own private party ...a party that dint leave me with a head ache.

Saturday ... was by myself ...lost all sense of time...I cant remember anything sensible I did.It was food , movies , music and sleep.

Two days was too much to go without any solid food..yeah I lived on cream crackers,yogurt, juices and junk food for 2.5 days.Now that I cud take it no more,Sunday, resorted to cooking a full course meal .A couple of frenz came over for lunch.Wanted to go to the park nearby...but like with life,not everything happens as planned in a day.So was home mostly.

Monday got me on my toes..lotsa cleaning,washing , vaccuming , dishes , ..and finally the nice big chunk of sleep I so deserved after the tiresome work.

I guess I m rattling-off all this junk in an effort to clear-off my clutter.I miss being the innocent, happy-go-lucky soul I used to be ...now,I m nothing but cribbing and whining !!

My hard drive needs formatting.

2 comments:

Fozylet said...

92% complete

Format Error occured at offset 27,416,416,999

Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Risha said...

@fozylet
Retry :)