Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Love and a learning soul...

I ve borne you in my heart;
Seeing us long before you saw me.
No, I dint give any fervent prayers.
I simply dint think that would happen...and it did.
For the cherub you were, you made loving you so easy-
filling the vacuum eroding my soul...I thought you really did.
I wonder how with every rain the skies dont fade.
I wish many a thing were like the skies...no fade or change.
But what I ask for is not what I would really want.
You are not a plant I weed nor a word I give to the air.
It hurts to rip you off ... but not as much that I cannot bear.
I know staying is not an option...and you ll learn it very soon.
Every seed must see the day-light and bask in the moon.
Before your wings get too big for the nest,
I give you to the winds and I know I do the best.
Dont you worry,you are going to be just fine.
And ...I ve learnt the vacuum to fill,
the job,...itz mine...I ll look within.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the job,...itz mine...ill look within

the more I look within I only feel u did not spread your wings out of the nest

form where I thought our souls rest

the more I look within, I wish I did not give you the wind

for the cherub u were, you are filled in my heart and mind.......

Hello,

I'm not good at what I did above....had to steal few of your words.....

Maverick

Risha said...

@Maverick
Good one there...word play haan?you sure are good..except for the typos ofcourse!!!

monu said...

i loved what you wrote
is it about a mother letting go off her children?
thats what i understood...
let me know what were ur thoughts when u wrote this one

reetuashwin said...

Nice one , Risha.. To tell,in the recent , I read all ur posts very soon after they got published. (when they were at no comments), & I Admired each one of them...

had no proper words to express..

Nice thoughts..
Monu , i interpreted in any relation.. /bond that u r letting go..

Risha said...

@Monu
very true Monu ...that was on a mother.But when was done I thought it applied to just about any relationship.

@Reetu
Thank you ...I know you by your foot-prints here:)
Hmm..letting go is as much tough ...and more so with relationships.

Anonymous said...

Hi nisha

I love this poem of yours...

-Niranch

Risha said...

@Niranch
Thank you Niranch.Quite a surprise to see your here :)