Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 08, 2007

A snap-shot of me

Today was a day that tested my temper greatly but I saved it by hair-line...my composure.I always believe in the goodness of people - that everyone is striving to be good until there arises a situation that forces them other-wise.And thats one reason I hold my temper with such care.

I would have to agree with the fact that me opening up is limited to people with an acceptable frequency to me and to others I m merely silent and good.

Just when I try to be good...somethings make my work tougher... like mob-mentality (which makes it tough for me to sink in a gang), back-seat driving( I ve taken a vow never to get picky that way) , silly attitude ( which I should mercilessly ignore) , gossip , passing public judgements, pretence, ...may be one time or the other i am there...but i try not to hit those shores, atleast not quite so often that I would detest myself for that.

Thats for now...Take care.Have a lovely weekend.

I m gonna have one ;-)

3 comments:

Fozylet said...

yeah yeah... i heard aliens were picking up high positive energy signals in the woodbury area ;)

Anonymous said...

taken for granted!!! or take someone for granted is one of the bad things that can happen in friendship or for a matter of fact any relationship....

mob mentality, public judgements & gossips are few things I turn a deaf ear to. Cant afford my time of those...would advice you the same....

silly attitude and pretence....take the bull by the horns rather than sticking the head in the sand......

Chin up Risha


Maverick

Risha said...

@Fozylet
Oh ...just wanted to update you on the tryst we had :p

@Maverick
Oh...thatz 'THE' one thing I missed.Very true...'taken for granted' is something I simply cant stand!!
And thank you ...for your words of wisdom :)