Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

A snap-shot of me

Off-late I m caught up in a sand-storm of emotions , thoughts, that my visibility is close to zero and am acting in very strange ways.Ways I ve never seen myself walk and thoughts I ve never thought.

Last noon , I had been to the library to pick books for my week's reading and was overwhelmed by their multitudious presence , that I shed a tear or two.Dont know if it was the numerous options I was presented with , that made me feel overwhelmed...or is their proliferous presence just the last straw?

These days I m more comfortable having books and music around, rather than people.Not that I hold anything my loved ones or the human race , may be I m losing my ability to express myself.I dont want to try...not for a little while.

Another thing I m actually trying out is to test the limits of my humility and sometimes I m surprised at how untamed my ego or pride (I dont know which one) has grown , without me noticing. But I m being a prudent master.

If only a visit to the library , the choices , if they overwhelm you , these are some books that may appeal to you:

I , Rigoberto Menchu
Bridge across forever , Richard Bach
Crossing borders , Rigoberto Menchu
House made of dawn , N. Scott Momaday

I read this post after having typed it out and it simply is a medley.If you can make a little sense of this , call yourself 'lucky ' :-)

Catch you later...

7 comments:

reetuashwin said...

I Can me Lucky Then :) ,Risha :) It does make sense to me..

hey., I too read back my own Blogs after posting And even after sometime..
sometimes i do feel if my post does-make-sense.. But i'll post coz It makes sense to me.,
And even though my own post looks childish /rattle to me @ times., ,after sometime , it will look Nice to me, as it tells wht i have gone thru.

But there are times., when I wonder if i make 'me' insecure/open by letting others have a Glimse of the soul..

But then , all are Humans..

Yet, If i feel too-insecure., i 'll take it off.

Unknown said...

well.. it makes sense to me!! sometimes taking sometime off helps big time.. but important for you to remember that if u need to speak you still have your friends around :)

Risha said...

@Reetu
yeah ...we often look back and cherish that person you had once been...may be its innate to hang on to what you were...

@Kirthi
Hey kitty gurl , I dont need a reminder for that!!!Nothing like an in-person , un-hurried rattle..waitgin to do that :-)

Anonymous said...

not that it makes sense to me I'm writing this comment, but just 'coz I've not commented on your posts recently...

music and books could be hobbies and if u wish to stay around with them, it might be 'coz u're missing someone so badly that u want to be with them right away...go be with that someone and let books and music stay ur hobbies...

Maverick

Risha said...

@anonymous
Wow...that could be soooo true.May be I miss home...I dont know.Hobbies can never be home.Thanks a bunch Maverick :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ramya, It does make sense to me :)
I'm sure u'll find a lot of people who would emphatize with you... most probably they would have never tried to think about it in the way you have. Or maybe they just wouldn't have found the right words. Reading is my passion.... and yes, sometimes I do feel closer to books than anything else...

Risha said...

@anonymous
I m happy it does.And it gives a certain kind of comfort to know that I am not alone...
Thanks for dropping by.