Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Too lazy to think of a title..

If you were my friend, I would walk with you,
rattling every single metal off my mind;
if you were my colleague we could give each other a nod,
And gladly crib about the bugs and looming dead-lines;
if you were my enemy I can brew hatred
and with all evil pleasure , drown you, the beast;
if you were a stranger I would have blown you a smile,
or may be chatted for while;
You are not any of these, but still you haunt my days,
like a dementor , a shadow ... a ghost.
Crawling through my days, casting your darkness
every now and then ,breaking my smile just when it blooms.
No... that just is not what you do...therez more:
Sometimes your goodness scares me ...I fear intentions.
Through your rude words and wrecking comments,
I see care...camouflaged.
There was a time I was scared of you
for the brilliance that you held;
The scare has not changed...just the reason:
You can break me from within.
In bellowing words ....loud and clear,
now I know ...it never was meant to be.
Hidden from prying eyes ,within my secrets walls,
I wish I could mean what I say.
I know I never ever will get there.
I am incapable of hating you...not just you,
anyone for that matter.
If you think I hinted my love saying that,
you are terribly mistaken,
I dont take the same lesson twice;
You made me so...worldy-wise.
Those I love , I see them through my heart,
others ...just through my eyes.
For you , my eyes would do.

P.S: I am at this point of time (I might mean just today), ...numb,in a care-a-damn mind-set , or may be just too tired...one thing for sure I am not ...angry at anyone(self included).This piece is just shot-off from the impatient, restless part of me , may be a stress-buster.If we know each other and you know the weird ways I think ,you should know what to do when I say,"Dont give this a thought".Trust me.This is no tirade.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great one. You in info tech field ? Me in it. so cud relate to the bugs and deadline part.

This is a perfect post out of the mindset you mention in the PS.

I should spend lot of time here reading all your gems, but work has gripped me hard. Its kinda stress buster to read this light hearted post in the adjacent pressure round my head for the work :)

Tk cr

Risha said...

Yeah Ashu ...into info tech field.Sure ..do drop by when you find time.I would love to have you drop by here...

annie said...

hey risha...came in here thru Ashu's blog.

Nice read!

Anonymous said...

Hi Risha. Good thoughts flowing out of nothingness. Keep it flowing... Blogrolled ya.

Risha said...

@Annie
Thanks annie ...come back :-)

@Bonne foi
Wow...thatz kool...thanks for dropping by :-)