Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A snap-shot of me...

It is funny the way things like familiar music , food , fragrances and familiar routines makes one feel at home.

I m at office , working as I am listening to music , and just the familiar music
makes me feel I m back in my home country.For a while I forget that I m exactly on the other side of the world :-)

Enjoying this idea of drowning myself in the cocktail of work and music ...the whole thing is so intoxicating ...I m having a private party here !!!

Can a day get any better ?

Sometimes I prefer contentment to joy...today is one such day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey pass me some joy too. need it badly.

Risha said...

@Ashu
Your words are reflections of the roads I ve walked.

I was there where you are...not a long while ago...

I would love to pass my joy onto you...here you go ...I blew loads of my joy into the same ether you breathe.

Go home to your self gurl...warm yourself with what kept your sanity long before you were broken to pieces.You will be safe ...

The Furobiker said...

:)

reetuashwin said...

Itz True...
even in SDC , If i Offer myself the pleasure of hearing a Song & Work along, I'll feel like as if I am sitting in my hostel room.. :)

Intoxicating & Own party are the Exact words..

A Familiar scent can bring down all thoughts in Memory Lane...

having Two Indian faces around me & ppl able to converse in Tamil itself makes a Big difference...

Anonymous said...

vanished ?

Risha said...

@reetu
Oh yeah ...very true reetu...I am completely with you :-)

@ashu
And you thought I did ?!!!!